Made from an alloy which is 98% recycled, Rustic Shingle is the earth-friendly choice in roofing. And its lasting protection will eliminate the need to re-roof every few years, saving precious resources.
View the full list of benefits
Rustic shingles not only provide protection and beauty, but they also increase the value of your home. If you look closely, you’ll see a rugged texture and realistic wood grain that replicates wood shake shingles. Unlike real wood, however, rustic shingles never split, warp, mold or rot, which reduces the need for routine maintenance or replacement.
- Appearance – Available in a variety of colors.
- Energy Efficiency – Can lower air conditioning bills by up to 20%.
- Environmentally Friendly – Made from 98% post-consumer recycled metals.
- Durability – Products will last a lifetime and not easily deteriorate.
- Four-Way Interlock System – Interlocking connection system on all four sides of shingle.
- Testing – Passed UL 580, which simulates over 200 mph winds.
- Passed UL 2218 Class IV – The highest rating for impact resistance.
- Safety – Will not burn, and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys.
- Maintenance-Free – Will not rust, crack or rot, and almost never needs cleaning.
- Easy Installation – Rustic shingles can usually be installed over existing roofs, eliminating costly tear-offs and repairs.
- Resistant to Nature – Will not rot or support insect infestation.
- Resistant to Water Absorption – Will not absorb water and become waterlogged.
Due to the reflection of radiant heat, homes that are protected by rustic shingles have up to 34% less attic heat gain compared to homes with standard shingles.
Here at Green Knight ® Metal Roofing, we proudly provide rustic shingles as an earth-friendly choice in roofing.