KasselWood Steel Shingles
A sound, functioning roof is critical to any building. Your home’s roof is subject to the worst weather extremes, yet it must provide the ultimate protection for the structure and its contents. And, to top it all off, a great portion of your home’s exterior beauty comes from the roof.
The sad reality is, most roofs don’t hold up to the challenges they face. Shingles soon crack and curl and show other signs of failure such as mildew and streaking. When your home’s roof is compromised through this natural wear and tear, your home loses value and could be subject to damaging leaks. The reality is, most of the roofing industry supports “temporary” roofs because they create recurring revenue for manufacturers and contractors.
At Green Knight ® Metal Roofing, we strive to take homeowners out of the recurring and vicious re-roofing cycle. KasselWood steel shingles combine the beauty of traditional roofing with the strength of steel to create a magnificent, worry- free roof that lasts a lifetime.
KasselWood steel shingles are crafted for maximum curb appeal and are available in a beautiful palette of colors.
Please review these amazing features and benefits:
- KasselWood installs with a textured yet symmetrical beauty to enhance any home.
- Available colors help reproduce the look of cedar, slate, or standard shingles.
- Industry-leading coating technology ensures that your KasselWood steel roof will stay looking fresh, enhancing your home’s beauty.
- Roofing materials fail when they break down during hot-cold and wet-dry weather cycles. KasselWood steel roofing is impervious to weather changes.
- Will not weaken and become damage-prone as it ages.
- UL 2218 Class IV Impact Resistance Rating.
- Warranted to not chip nor leak due to hail.
- Using decades-proven technology, Kasselwood is backed by our exclusive Lifetime / 40-Year Transferable Warranty. The warranty covers material and labor if failure should occur.
- Our Warranty is non-pro-rated and transfers as many times as the home is sold for 40 years from installation.
- Environmentally Smart
- 35% recycled content and 100% recyclable.
- Helps keep heat out of your attic, reducing energy costs.
- Low weight allows installation over most existing roofs, so they don’t have to be put in a landfill.
- Sustainable, avoiding the need to re-roof every 12 -15 years.