Three Reasons Your Home Needs Gutters
- Foundation Problems… The expansion and contraction of the soil that surrounds your home is a number one reason for slab failure. After a period of rainy weather, the soil around the perimeter of your home expands as it becomes saturated with moisture. A dry, hot summer following the rain can cause the soil around your foundation to contract and pull away. As this cycle repeats, support to the foundation can be compromised leading to cracked masonry as well as sticking doors and windows. A properly designed and installed gutter system keeps the soil surrounding your home at a consistent moisture level by directing roof runoff safely away from the house.
- Staining of Masonry and Siding… Rainwater cascading off an uncluttered roof will hit the ground with enough force to cause splash back. Within this splash back are dirt, grass and minerals that end up on the exterior of your home. Over a short period of time, a stain appears that can be difficult to remove or hide.
- Damage to Landscaping… Plants, flowers, mulch and soil located under the drip line of an unguttered roof can suffer from the water runoff of a thunderstorm. Additionally, this runoff can result in an over watering condition that could permit harmful fungus to develop as well as attract ants, roaches and termites.
Call Green Knight today to learn more about Seamless Gutters.
Tired of Leaves Clogging your Gutters?
Green Knight also offers advanced solutions to keep leaves and debris from clogging your gutters.
- This clean gutter system has a nose-forward cover that extends past the gutter lip, allowing water to follow the curve of the hood and flow into the gutter, while leaves and debris are effectively shed
- The Flex-Drain collects additional water through the vertical perforations and bends to allow your system to custom fit your exact roof pitch.
- The preset opening keeps water where you want it – flowing through your gutters.
- The low-profile design and variety of matching colors available combine to enhance the appearance of your home.
- The ridges slow water, forcing it to sheet rather than flow in streams. The ridges also strengthen the system.
- Factory preset installation guides allow fasteners to be recessed, thereby maintaining a seamless, uniform appearance.
- Unobstructed gutters allow water to flow freely.
- Handles any rainfall on record.
- Made of heavy duty aluminum.