KasselShake Steel Shingles
From grass and shrubs to lighting and color choices—our homes reflect our hard work, creativity, and style. Making sure flowers are bright and the yard immaculate is part of the pride of home ownership. But an unsightly roof draws attention from our hard work. Missing or curling shingles, lost granules, and streaking black algae not only detract from the look of your home but are signs of a failing roof. A leaky roof ruins insulation, ceilings, walls, and possessions, leaving you vulnerable to illness from black mold. Replacing temporary roofing materials such as asphalt, composition, or wood shingles is a costly and frustrating process that will be repeated every 10 to 15 years in most climates.
Strength and Beauty for a Lifetime
There is a worry-free solution that will protect and add beauty to your home for a lifetime. A KasselShake steel roof protects and preserves your home so you can spend your time and resources on what matters most.
Made from specially coated Galvanized Steel, KasselShake Roofs are:
- Impact Resistant —KasselShake will not crack or penetrate against the most severe hail.
- Fire Resistant —KasselShake will not burn and will protect your home and belongings from wind-blown burning embers.
- Wind Resistant —KasselShake’s four way, concealed interlocking system keeps your roof covered in winds of up to 120 mph.
Beauty and Technology in Your Roof
KasselShake’s deep grooves give the appearance of hand-split wood shake in a wide array of vibrant color options that will enhance the splendor of any home. Using Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes, KasselShake forms a tight molecular bond to seal in color while keeping sun and weather out. With a 30-year fade resistance warranty, KasselShake will look beautiful for decades.
KasselShake shingles come in traditional Foundation colors as well as advanced ThermoBond® and DuoGold® colors. These textured panels are made from two layers of Kynar 500® that are heat sealed together for added strength and efficiency. The result is a distinct and unique palette of colors unmatched in the industry.
KasselShake Will Reduce Your Energy Use
Other roofing materials absorb the sun’s intense energy into the living area causing higher interior temperatures, overworked air conditioners, and soaring energy bills.
KasselShake will reduce energy use, thereby putting more money into your pocketbook. Its coatings and unique design reflect away the sun’s energy and create an air space between the shingles and roof decking. As a result, KasselShake homeowners enjoy a cooler home and energy savings of up to 20% in the summer.
KasselShake is also made from 30% recycled steel and is 100% recyclable, reducing the carbon footprint of your home and conserving precious natural resources.
Please review these wonderful features and benefits:
- KasselShake’s thick, random look of hand-split shakes is achieved through a precision stamping formation similar to how the body panels on your car or truck are made.
- Provides a distinctive high-end beauty for any style of home.
- Fits in any neighborhood and provides lasting curb appeal that results in permanently increased home value.
- Available colors including multi-hued ThermoBond powder PVDF finishes allow you to characterize your home to match your exact style.
- KasselShake is produced from thick .0165” G90 steel for unmatched strength.
- Walkable and impact resistant. Meets UL 2218 Class IV Impact Resistance testing.
- Unlike other roofing materials, KasselShake does not lose impact resistance as it ages.
- Unique combination of low weight and high strength.
- Never worry again about roof repair or replacement.
- Interlocking panels hold tight in high winds. 120 mph wind warranty.
- No exposed fasteners to weaken, back out, and leak.
- Environmentally Smart
- Quality American-made steel is 35% recycled content and completely recyclable. Close the recycling loop!
- Helps to reduce attic temperatures and keep homes naturally in warm weather.
- Low weight helps avoid removing existing shingles and dumping them in landfills.
- Long life sustainability.